Benefits of Buying Used or Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles
High-Quality Used Vehicles at Bob Moore Buick GMC
If you’re looking to upgrade or change your vehicle but save some money, buying a used car can be a great option. Buying a used vehicle comes with many benefits, plus there’s much more options to choose from on your search.
At Bob Moore Buick GMC, we understand every driver has a different need from their vehicle, which is why we carry a wide range of used Buick and GMC vehicles at our dealership located off the NW Expressway in Oklahoma City. Whether you’re looking for a used truck, SUV, or sedan, we have some of the finest used cars for sale in the OKC area. Our team can help you find the right car for your budget and driving needs. If you’re unsure whether buying a used car is right for you, continue reading to learn more about the benefits of buying a used vehicle from a trusted dealer like Bob Moore Buick GMC.
Buying Used vs. Buying New
When you’re buying a car on budget, you want to make sure you’re getting the most value out of what you have to spend. Outside the most obvious reason of having a lower price tag, buying a used vehicle can have other benefits such as lower registration and insurance fees, no hidden fees, more options, and environmentally friendly.
Things to Keep in Mind When Buying a Used Car
When buying a used vehicle, it’s important to prepare as much as possible to ensure you get the most out of your budget. Here are some tips to help you get started on your car-buying journey:
- Research: Before you start shopping around, research what specific make and model of the car you want, as well as its value, common problems, and similar models from other Brands for alternatives.
- Inspect the Car: Be sure to check all areas of the vehicle thoroughly before making a purchase. Look for signs of wear and tear, like scratches, rust, or dents, and take the vehicle for a full test drive to ensure it runs smoothly. Listen for any usual noises or vibrations coming from the engine area. Check all lights, wipers, and electrical components.
- Check the History Report: Check to make sure the vehicle was well maintained with regular maintenance or has been in any accidents.
- Work with a Trusted Dealer: When buying any vehicle, you’ll want to work with a trusted dealer like Bob Moore Buick GMC. Not only will you have a wide selection of used GMC and used Buick vehicles, our team can give you the highest level customer service possible, and work with you to find the right fit, no matter your buying situation.
- Consider a Certified Pre-owned Vehicle: Certified Pre-owned vehicles are used cars that have undergone more rigorous inspections to receive a warranty, giving you extra peace of mind in your used car.
The Peace of Mind of a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle
If your biggest concern about purchasing a used vehicle is its quality and condition, then perhaps a Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) model may work for you. For a GMC or Buick to be considered a certified pre-owned vehicle, it must meet the following criteria: current within six years, no more than 75,000 miles on the odometer, have a clean title, and pass a vehicle history report. GMC and Buick Certified Pre-Owned vehicles also come with the following warranties: a six-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty and a 12-month/12,000-mile bumper-to-bumper limited warranty, free vehicle history report, OnStar services trial, and a Sirius XM 3-month trial subscription.
Used Vehicles in Oklahoma City
Whether you decide to purchase a new, used or certified pre-owned vehicle, Bob Moore Buick GMC is here to help. Our on-site Finance Department can get you pre-approved for a used vehicle, and secure you an auto loan that works for your budget and lifestyle. Explore our online showroom of used and certified pre-owned vehicles, and stop by for a test drive if you’re in the Norman, Edmond, or Yukon area.